Residential and Day Program
1½ Day Course Schedule Class Details
Please call Ariel to register for a class and for payment details.
Your non-refundable $50 payment can be cash, check, or money order (made out to Ariel Clinical Services)
Personal checks are accepted. However, the students name will not be registered with the State of Colorado web site until the check clears.
The State recognized and correct procedure for administering medications.
- 1 ½ Days of Training & Testing
- A student manual will be provided when payment is made.
- This manual must be brought to the class and should be reviewed prior to the day of class. Reviewing the medical abbreviations and conversions prior to class is highly recommended.
- You must be registered and have paid the $50 fee at least a week prior to the date of the class to attend. If you have to cancel, Ariel host home providers can receive a refund if they cancel 7 days before the date of the class. We can not refund the fee for community members.
- Students must be 18 years of age or older and will need to show a State issued ID.
- Students must read, write and speak English.
- Students need to have basic math skills.
Registration is REQUIRED
QMAP 2019 Schedule
Day One: 9am – 4 pm
Day Two: 9am – Noon
Jan: 28 & 29
Feb: 25 & 26
Mar: 25 & 26
April: 29 & 30
May: 20 & 21
June: 24 & 25
July: 29 & 30
Aug: 26 & 27
Sept: 23 & 24
Oct: 28 & 29
Nov: 18 & 19